ESSENTIAL DUTIES: The following reflects management’s definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
- To communicate all guest request to an appropriate supervisor in a timely and professional manner.
- To satisfactorily perform, as directed, routine cleaning tasks in public areas, including vacuuming, mopping, sweeping, dusting, glass cleaning and spot cleaning of carpets.
- To provide Room Attendants with all necessary room and cleaning supplies
- To remove and handle, as directed, soiled linen and trash from Room Attendants’ carts
- To perform support services in rooms as directed, including carpet spotting, mattress turning, furniture moving, window washing, and detail/deep cleaning not normally performed by Room Attendants.
- To maintain cleanliness, order, and inventory of storage and linen closets, and promptly report any deficiencies or problems
- To assist other housekeeping staff, as directed, to complete their duties.
- To follow all policies and procedures of South Coast Winery Resort & Spa.
- To immediately report all suspicious occurrences or hazardous conditions.
- To maintain the cleanliness and safety of work areas at all times.
- To practice safe work habits at all times, to avoid injury to self and other, including the safe operation of all power-driven machinery.
- To comply with company and departmental safety rules and regulations, including the proper handling of all relevant equipment and machinery.
- To handle, store and label all hazardous substances according to state and federal regulations.
- To attend all mandatory meetings, as directed.
- To perform other tasks, including cross-training, as directed.
- Takes PRIDE in everything we do.
- Takes OWNERSHIP of their actions and decisions.
- Displays LEADERSHIP in our industry and our community.
- Acts with INTEGRITY by being honest, trustworthy and doing the right thing.
- Displays TEAMWORK by committing to common goals based on open and honest communication.
- Delivers EXCELLENCE to our guests, our communities and to each other.
JOB KNOWLEDGE: Able to understand English and to follow simple verbal instructions. Able to read and understand chemical labels. Previous hotel experience preferred.
SKILLS AND APTITUDES: Detail oriented. Organized and efficient. Learns quickly. Safety-minded. High quality standards for production and service. Courteous and friendly manner. Good team player. Customer service focus. Able to work productively with little supervision. Trustworthy and reliable.
Established in 2011, Carter Hospitality Group, LLC. is a family-owned hospitality company with 5 hotels and resorts as well as 3 wineries across the United States. Based in Orange County, California, the company manages and owns a portfolio of luxury properties including South Coast Winery Resort & Spa, Temecula, California; Carter Estate Winery and Resort, Temecula California; Harborside Suites at Little Harbor, Ruskin, Florida; and Carter Creek Winery Resort & Spa, Hill Country, Texas. Carter Hospitality Group also serves as the owner-franchisee for Red Lion Hotel Orlando Lake Buena Vista South, Orlando Florida. The company also owns the South Coast Winery in Temecula California, Carter Estate Winery in Temecula California and the Carter Creek Winery in Hill Country, Texas. For more information visit www.CarterHospitality.com
Creating memorable experiences at every unique destination.
A family-owned company whose incredible team members share their passion in hospitality every day. The needs of our guests and team members are in the forefront of everything we do as we create unique, memorable experiences and lasting connections.
Experiences you can remember, a promise you can trust.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)