- The Guest Service Agent-Third Shift will be schedule from 11pm - 7 am.
- Will check in and check out guest
- Ensure all aspects of hotel accounting for all areas of hotel operations are processed correctly and accurately recorded, protecting the brand and asset against liability and fraud.
- Audit, balance, post and report on front desk, rooms and all food and beverage outlets’ cash and credit operations and reset all register to ensure accurate, timely function and optimal operations management.
- Run the night audit final, after ensuring all revenue is balance.
- Attend to guest needs at the front desk.
- Prepare daily Revenue Report data by auditing point of service tapes/journals to breakdown revenue, covers, tips paid out and settlement by type and cashier.
- Run audit reports/journals from the front office system, point of service and the computer.
- Make corrections and adjustments and handle all computer problems that might occur throughout the shifts.
- Input into the front office system revenue/expenses/allowances to generate the daily reports such as Guest Ledger Summary and the Daily Restaurant Summary.
- Balance all revenue and settlement accounts nightly, maintain files and reset the system for next day operations.
- Ensures proper use and care of all property equipment and supplies.
- Carries out all reasonable requests of management not listed above.
- Takes PRIDE in everything we do.
- Takes OWNERSHIP of their actions and decisions.
- Displays LEADERSHIP in our industry and our community.
- Acts with INTEGRITY by being honest, trustworthy and doing the right thing.
- Displays TEAMWORK by committing to common goals based on open and honest communication.
- Delivers EXCELLENCE to our guests, our communities and to each other.
QUALIFICATIONS: Hotel experience preferred. One to two years related experience or equivalent; Basic mathematical skills and ability to make accurate mathematical calculations using a 10-key. High school diploma or equivalent. Ability to access and accurately input information using a moderately complex computer system. Must be able to speak, read, write and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace.
SKILLS AND APTITUDES: Detail oriented. Organized and efficient. Position requires excellent spoken and written English communications skills. Able to work varied schedules including weekends and Holidays. Commitment excellence and high standards. Excellent written and oral communication skills. Acute attention to detail. Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm. Strong organization, problem-solving, and analytical skills. Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions. Ability to effectively communicate with all people at all levels and from various backgrounds.
Established in 2011, Carter Hospitality Group, LLC. is a family-owned hospitality company with 5 hotels and resorts as well as 3 wineries across the United States. Based in Orange County, California, the company manages and owns a portfolio of luxury properties including South Coast Winery Resort & Spa, Temecula, California; Carter Estate Winery and Resort, Temecula California; Harborside Suites at Little Harbor, Ruskin, Florida; and Carter Creek Winery Resort & Spa, Hill Country, Texas. Carter Hospitality Group also serves as the owner-franchisee for Red Lion Hotel Orlando Lake Buena Vista South, Orlando Florida. The company also owns the South Coast Winery in Temecula California, Carter Estate Winery in Temecula California and the Carter Creek Winery in Hill Country, Texas. For more information visit www.CarterHospitality.com
Creating memorable experiences at every unique destination.
A family-owned company whose incredible team members share their passion in hospitality every day. The needs of our guests and team members are in the forefront of everything we do as we create unique, memorable experiences and lasting connections.
Experiences you can remember, a promise you can trust.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)