South Coast Winery is seeking a Reservations Agent.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES: The following reflects management’s definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
- Responds to telephone inquiries.
- Ensures all telephone inquiries and reservations are entered into the computerized reservation system.
- Ensures all cancellations and changes are completed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Ensures that individual, VIP and group reservations are processed according to procedure and policy.
- Displays efficient, friendly, and professional guest interaction and telephone service.
- Reviews current day’s expected call volume and checks all arriving reservations to ensure that they are booked, charged, and have all appropriate documents needed (i.e. amenity forms, credit card authorization forms, etc.)
- Ensures that guest’s needs are fulfilled and their stay is as pleasurable as possible; assists with dining, entertainment, or transportation reservations as needed by the guest.
- Ensures proper use and care of all property equipment and supplies.
- Carries out all reasonable requests of management not listed above.
- Takes PRIDE in everything we do.
- Takes OWNERSHIP of their actions and decisions.
- Displays LEADERSHIP in our industry and our community.
- Acts with INTERGRITY by being honest, trustworthy and doing the right thing.
- Displays TEAMWORK by committing to common goals based on open and honest communication.
- Delivers EXCELLENCE to our guests, our communities and to each other.
QUALIFICATIONS: High school diploma or equivalent; One to two years related experience or equivalent; Basic competence in subordinates’ duties and tasks; Must be able to speak, read, write and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace; Commitment excellence and high standards; Excellent written and oral communication skills; Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm; Acute attention to detail.
SKILLS AND APTITUDES: Detail oriented. Organized and efficient. Position requires excellent spoken and written English communications skills. Able to work varied schedules including weekends and Holidays. ; Strong organization, problem-solving, and analytical skills; Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions; Ability to effectively communicate with all people at all levels and from various backgrounds.
Established in 2011, Carter Hospitality Group, LLC. is a family-owned hospitality company with 5 hotels and resorts as well as 3 wineries across the United States. Based in Orange County, California, the company manages and owns a portfolio of luxury properties including South Coast Winery Resort & Spa, Temecula, California; Carter Estate Winery and Resort, Temecula California; Harborside Suites at Little Harbor, Ruskin, Florida; and Carter Creek Winery Resort & Spa, Hill Country, Texas. Carter Hospitality Group also serves as the owner-franchisee for Red Lion Hotel Orlando Lake Buena Vista South, Orlando Florida. The company also owns the South Coast Winery in Temecula California, Carter Estate Winery in Temecula California and the Carter Creek Winery in Hill Country, Texas. For more information visit www.CarterHospitality.com
Creating memorable experiences at every unique destination.
A family-owned company whose incredible team members share their passion in hospitality every day. The needs of our guests and team members are in the forefront of everything we do as we create unique, memorable experiences and lasting connections.
Experiences you can remember, a promise you can trust.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)