ESSENTIAL PURPOSE: To provide excellent service to guests in the Old 290 Brewery.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES: The following reflects management’s definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
- Promotes the sale of wine and non-wine products sold in the bar.
- Promote the sale of wine club memberships.
- Greets all visitors to the restaurant
- Assists with special events or works at special events as needed.
- Utilizes POS system to transact sales and maintain bar inventory reconciles daily sales and posts transactions.
- Ensures bar and service areas are clean, neat, and stocked at all times; ensures that displays of wine and non-wine products in bar are attractive and maintained.
- Promote company image and products.
- Describes wines, winemaking techniques, and winery history; answers guest’s questions about wines.
- Represents restaurant at outside functions as needed.
- Acquires and maintains thorough knowledge of Carter Creek Winery Resort & Spa and its wines.
- Performs other duties as assigned by manager
JOB KNOWLEDGE: One year previous hotel bar experience preferred.
SKILLS AND APTITUDES: Knowledge of wines and varietals. Detail oriented. Organized and efficient. Learns quickly.
Safety-minded. High quality standards for production and service. Courteous and friendly manner. Good team player. Customer service focus. Able to work productively with little supervision. Trustworthy and reliable.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Established in 2011, Carter Hospitality Group, LLC. is a family-owned hospitality company with 5 hotels and resorts as well as 3 wineries across the United States. Based in Orange County, California, the company manages and owns a portfolio of luxury properties including South Coast Winery Resort & Spa, Temecula, California; Carter Estate Winery and Resort, Temecula California; Harborside Suites at Little Harbor, Ruskin, Florida; and Carter Creek Winery Resort & Spa, Hill Country, Texas. Carter Hospitality Group also serves as the owner-franchisee for Red Lion Hotel Orlando Lake Buena Vista South, Orlando Florida. The company also owns the South Coast Winery in Temecula California, Carter Estate Winery in Temecula California and the Carter Creek Winery in Hill Country, Texas. For more information visit www.CarterHospitality.com
Creating memorable experiences at every unique destination.
A family-owned company whose incredible team members share their passion in hospitality every day. The needs of our guests and team members are in the forefront of everything we do as we create unique, memorable experiences and lasting connections.
Experiences you can remember, a promise you can trust.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)