Carter Creek Winery Resort & Spa located in Johnson City, Texas is currently hiring Food Runners to join our NEW resort. We have full time positions available. In this position, the ideal candidate will be providing excellent service to guests in the Old 290 Restaurant
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Expedites food from the line to the guests.
- Ensures that the presentation and accompaniments are correct.
- Ensures that the orders are complete prior to the delivery.
- Responds to guests questions regarding food and beverage items with an appealing and descriptive manner.
- Continuously check the table for cleanliness, proper utensil service prior to delivering to guest; coordinates with wait staff to rectify any deficiencies.
- Maintains a clean, sanitary and safe work area at all times; performs opening and closing clean-up duties.
- Process all service ware to the dish area in a safe manner, ensuring that all proper racks and receptacles are used.
- Opening and closing side work for the position and station assignment.
- Reports all guests’ issues or complaints to management.
- Assists other staff members as needed to ensure optimum service to all guests.
- Performs other duties as assigned by manager. May be required to work outside of this Job Description and assigned outlet.
- Maintain a professional appearance and demeanor.
Job Knowledge: One year previous restaurant experience preferred.
We offer vacation time. Our benefits package includes a 40l (k) plan, medical, dental, vision and life insurance,
plus additional voluntary benefit options.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Established in 2011, Carter Hospitality Group, LLC. is a family-owned hospitality company with 5 hotels and resorts as well as 3 wineries across the United States. Based in Orange County, California, the company manages and owns a portfolio of luxury properties including South Coast Winery Resort & Spa, Temecula, California; Carter Estate Winery and Resort, Temecula California; Harborside Suites at Little Harbor, Ruskin, Florida; and Carter Creek Winery Resort & Spa, Hill Country, Texas. Carter Hospitality Group also serves as the owner-franchisee for Red Lion Hotel Orlando Lake Buena Vista South, Orlando Florida. The company also owns the South Coast Winery in Temecula California, Carter Estate Winery in Temecula California and the Carter Creek Winery in Hill Country, Texas. For more information visit www.CarterHospitality.com
Creating memorable experiences at every unique destination.
A family-owned company whose incredible team members share their passion in hospitality every day. The needs of our guests and team members are in the forefront of everything we do as we create unique, memorable experiences and lasting connections.
Experiences you can remember, a promise you can trust.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)