Carter Creek Winery Resort & Spa located in Johnson City, Texas is currently hiring Dishwashers to join our NEW resort. We have full time positions available. In this position, the ideal candidate will be responsible for the general cleanliness of the kitchen and the safe, efficient, sanitary and cost effective processing of all china, glass and silver.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Washing dishes by hand and/or placing them in a dish washing machine.
- Transferring supplies and equipment between storage and work areas by hand and/or by use of hand truck.
- Restocking all dishes, glassware, utensils, pots and pans.
- Maintaining a clean and organized work area
- Sweeping and mopping floors, washing work tables, walls, refrigerators and meat blocks
- Moving trash and garbage to designated areas
- Performing other duties as assigned, which may include, but is not limited to the following: loading and/or unloading supply trucks, setting up banquet tables, assisting with food preparation
- Following all safety and sanitation standards
- To comply with company and departmental safety rules and regulations, including the proper handling of all relevant equipment and machinery.
- To handle, store and label all hazardous substances according to state and federal regulations.
- To attend all mandatory meetings, as directed.
- To perform other tasks, including cross-training, as directed.
Requirements include but are not limited to the following:
Prior hospitality or dishwashing experience is preferred
High level of attention to detail
Consistent attendance in accordance to the standards
We offer vacation time. Our benefits package includes a 40l (k) plan, medical, dental, vision and life insurance,
plus additional voluntary benefit options.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Established in 2011, Carter Hospitality Group, LLC. is a family-owned hospitality company with 5 hotels and resorts as well as 3 wineries across the United States. Based in Orange County, California, the company manages and owns a portfolio of luxury properties including South Coast Winery Resort & Spa, Temecula, California; Carter Estate Winery and Resort, Temecula California; Harborside Suites at Little Harbor, Ruskin, Florida; and Carter Creek Winery Resort & Spa, Hill Country, Texas. Carter Hospitality Group also serves as the owner-franchisee for Red Lion Hotel Orlando Lake Buena Vista South, Orlando Florida. The company also owns the South Coast Winery in Temecula California, Carter Estate Winery in Temecula California and the Carter Creek Winery in Hill Country, Texas. For more information visit www.CarterHospitality.com
Creating memorable experiences at every unique destination.
A family-owned company whose incredible team members share their passion in hospitality every day. The needs of our guests and team members are in the forefront of everything we do as we create unique, memorable experiences and lasting connections.
Experiences you can remember, a promise you can trust.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)